Note : Read All The Post There And Apply to All Offers To Increase Your Chances
1 – Let’s Tell That These Job Offers You Have To Apply Online First So when You Apply Put The Best E-mail You Use
2 – Don’t Forget To Daily check Job Categorie For Any New Job Offer
3 – In Your Facebook Messenger You Will Get Daily Job Offers So DOnt Forget To Stay Interacte With Us In Messenger so You Don’t Miss Any Thing
Also Some Job Offers And Companies that Are Hiring :
- Learn How I Make $275 Per Day – Work From Home Jobs
- Available Quick Jobs – Connect to Employers
- Work From Home Jobs – $12-45/Hr (No Experience Req.)
- Swagbucks – Work From Home Jobs
- U.S. Army Careers – Find Your Future
- Work Now – Immediate Full Time Job Offers
- View Roles Online Now – Find A Job Now
- Data Entry Work From Home
- Start, Run, & Grow a Business – Be a Delivery Service Partner
So Let’s Talk About Biggest Companies Who they Are Hiring People Now !!..
1 – Google :
Job Summary :
Director, Risk and Compliance, Corporate Engineering
Director, Risk and Compliance, Corporate Engineering : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.10 years of experience in technical leadership.Experience in information security, privacy, and general risk management.Experience managing, and growing / building, organizations.
Preferred qualifications : Experience implementing innovative ideas that solve real problems.Ability to uncover root causes of complex technical problems and provide guidance on solving them.Ability to recruit and develop technical talent.Ability to inspire and motivate teams to work together as a cohesive and productive unit.Ability to act as a thought leader in strategy discussions with Product executive teams.Excellent cross-organizational teamwork, influencing, and communication skills.
About the job
Please contact the Recruiter to learn more about the role’s timeline and process.
As Director of Risk Management, you will be responsible for the overall Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance posture for Corporate Engineering.
Your organization will be responsible for ensuring Google policies are implemented in CE products / services / infrastructure, and making sure that CE actively assesses and manages risks.
Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you take on unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents.
Responsibilities : Develop and grow leadership talent through effective mentoring,coaching, succession planning and retention strategies.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
2 – Amazon :
Amazon Warehouse Assistant (Immediate Openings)
Job Summary :
Warehouse Team Members
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location : Edison
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate :
Earn $15.75 / hr or more
Immediate openings available now.
No resume or previous work experience required.
Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Reasons you’ll love working here :
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts,
Basic qualifications : High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Keywords : Warehouse Worker, Location : Trenton, NJ – 08629
3 – Uber :
Deliver when you want
Work on your schedule : Deliver for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekends—it’s up to you. You are your own boss, and you can choose when and how much you work.
Choose your wheels : Depending on your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, bike, or scooter.
Make money : You’ll make money by bringing people the things they love. Between deliveries, it’s just you.
4 – FedEx
Job Summary :
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
FedEx Ground is anessential business that needs people to help us support theeconomy, handling life-saving medications and other items that keepour communities as prepared as possible during these uncertaintimes.
Part-timeemployees typically work a 2-4-hour shift per day. Full-timeemployees work approximately two shifts per day of varying lengths.
in a safe and efficientmanner. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume andbusiness needs.
Flexible schedules are offered at many of ourlocations and will be discussed during the hiringprocess.
Address : 8951 Yosemite Street
ZipCode : 80640
DomicileLocation : P802
There are Full Time and Part Timeopportunities available.
Starting pay is Up to$16.50 / hr
for more information, please call 303-328-9567.
5 – Registered Nurse
Job Description :
Genesis is one of the nation’s leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate – highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
* Care Planning
* Implementing Care
* Managing Patient Care
* Quality Improvement
* Problem Solving
* Bedside Nursing
* Medication Administration
REQUIREMENTS: * A graduate of an approved school of nursing is required and must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing * CPR Certification * One to three years of experience working as a RN in a related setting is preferred.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 352208
Center Name: Sedgewood Center
6 – Netflix :
Job Description :
Design Manager – Interactive Experiences
We are looking for a Design Manager, Interactive Experiences to add to our leadership team. This person will not only lead, but help define how we design and create branching narrative content on the Netflix platform.
The Role Reporting to the Director of Design, you will lead a team of narrative, UI / UX, product designers responsible for enabling and facilitating content creators to realize their vision using our interactive video framework.
You will provide context, capabilities and operational scale to tell some of the most amazing stories on the Netflix platform.
- Hire, mentor and develop the Interactive Design Content Experience team for maximum impact and org health.
- Work with the design team to create design strategy and implement priorities to attain cross-functional team’s goals.
- Define and refine best practices for an evolving and boundary-pushing team.
- Enable smooth peer learning and infoshare across projects/titles/design roles.
- Understand the needs of the business and set expectations properly with cross-functional partners around design and creative resourcing and deadline-driven commitments.
- Partner with external content teams and internal teams to facilitate creative problem solving and deepening opportunities for innovation and scale.
- 8+ years of experience building and managing creative and/or design teams specializing in interactive media (games and narrative experiences).
- Proven track record leading of shipping high quality products and interactive experiences.
- Deep knowledge and experience in interactive content development and production.
- Experience developing and inspiring a team of interactive-focused creatives and designers.
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and trust across a multidiscipline business.
- Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of narrative design.
- Knowledge of physical production workflows and schedules.
- Entrepreneur or studio management experience is a plus.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
Knowledge of physical production workflows and schedules.Entrepreneur or studio management experience is a plus.A willingness to fail and learn.
7 – APPLE :
Job Description :
As a member of the Interactive Team, the Retail Art Director designs the Retail platform and interfaces for apple.com (http://apple.com), the Apple Store app, digital signage, and other interactive projects under the limited direction of an Associate Creative Director.
Minimum 5 to 7 years relevant (preferably agency) experience specializing in visual design for the web.
Using design software, including but not limited to, Illustrator and Photoshop
Demonstrated ability in art directing production designers, photographers, and illustrators
Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion and/or new media communication
Expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, graphic design, Corporate ID, interactive, and collateral
Developing innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences which are highly resolved from a formal perspective, and which meet the objectives of the assignment.
Solving problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, and developers.
Education & Experience
BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related design field preferred.