Best New Career For People At 30
Note : Read All The Post And Apply to All Offers To Increase Your Chances
View Roles Online Now – Find A Job Now
Data Entry Work From Home – indeed.com
1 – These Job Offers You Have To Apply Online First So when You Apply Put The Best E-mail You Use To Get Notification If You Approved
2 – Don’t Forget To Daily check Job Categorie For Any New Job Offer
3 – In Your Facebook Messenger You Will Get Daily Job Offers So DOnt Forget To Stay Interacte With Us In Messenger so You Don’t Miss Any Thing
1 – Consultant :
Job Offers For Consultant :
1 – Boston, MA, USA | Keystone Strategy
- Industry:Management Consulting
- Functions : Consulting – IT
Job Description :
Keystone is a strategy and economics consulting firm delivering transformative ideas and solutions to global clients in consumer,
Keystone is looking for great candidates who want to advance their careers and business skills while learning to build companies.
Our entrepreneurial culture offers Consultants opportunities for rapid development and promotion.
At Keystone, we invest heavily in the career advancement of our consultants.
What will you learn at Keystone?
#1 You will develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset
#2 You will embrace your Passion for Technology
#3 You will work with Big Data
2 – Finance Manager, Energy Consulting Services
Job Description :
New York, New York, United States | US$150000.00 – US$163500.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits | Permanent
Finance Manager, Sustainability Solutions – Americas
Primary Functions & Essential Responsibilities
- Financial Management: Prepare monthly and yearly business reviews (P&L and balance sheet management)
- Financial Analysis: Develop and publish KPI dashboards (through BI or other collaboration tools) and business reviews.
- Pipeline Management: Support sales in tracking and analysing pipeline, booking, and revenue trends. Provide insights into profitability and value creation for projects.
- Planning & Strategy: Participate in preparing long-term strategic plans. Proactively take initiative, innovate and propose action plans to grow revenue as well as optimize costs or margin to achieve financial objectives. Provide continual innovation and improvement to business models, forecast processes, process efficiency and performance.
- Global Support: Manage consolidation across various legal entities in North and South America.
- Pricing : Ensure new contracts have scope and financial models that will lead to a healthy long-term value creation.
- Internal Interaction:
- Head of Finance – Sustainability Solutions
- Head of Sustainability Solutions – Americas
- Head of Operations – Sustainability Solutions – Americas
- ENGIE Impact Finance Teams
- Legal, Sales, Human Resources, Digital and other shared services
- Business Units (Booster Effect)
- External Interaction:
- Partners / Customers
- Key vendors and/or suppliers
- Master’s degree preferred (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, or equivalent)
- 8-10 years of professional experience in a similar role – FP&A, controllership, operations support, and/or public accounting
- Experience supporting a consulting business or other client-facing business is preferred; global experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of IFRS accounting and financial concepts, including budgeting and forecasting best practices, data management and analytics
- Advanced Excel and business modelling skills as well as proficiency in various technology platforms and database management software including SAP, financial reporting systems (e.g., Adaptive, BPC), Salesforce, PowerBI / Tableau
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – can work effectively with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a strong attention to detail, in an environment that is fast-paced, ever-changing, and has high levels of ambiguity
- Business understanding:
- Understanding of company’s strategy group
- Interests in sustainability
- Interests in technology-enabled solutions
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3 – Manager Consulting – Banking and Financial Services
Job Description :
Cognizant (NASDAQ:CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant has over 160,000 employees as of March 31, 2013
Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise.
Role and Responsibilities
Consulting within the Banking and Financial Services (BFS) team, you play an important role of owning and managing the delivery and execution of medium to large-size consulting projects for Fortune 500 banks and financial services firms.
Key focus Areas : You should have strong experience and credentials in 2 or more of the following BFS consulting areas – Business Driven IT Strategy, Technology and Platform
• Own and lead Client engagements
• Draw from experience in providing thought-leadership and partnering with clients on solutioning approach to tough business-technology transformation initiatives (e.g. platform transformation, regulatory programs, process and cost optimization etc.)
• Lead business development activities in the form of leading RFI/RFP
• Lead a team of Consultants through client engagement,
• Deliver outstanding client results, direct client personnel,
Need to have:
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the banking business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy,
- Has detailed understanding and appreciation of process operations, functional behavior of leading software products,
- Deposits, Commercial Loans, Mortgages, Auto Loans, Credit Cards, Payments, Wealth Management, Risk, Capital Markets
- Detailed knowledge of Value Streams, Business Capabilities,
- Experience using model-based visual representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business. Knowledge of BPMN and UML is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing solution approach, plan, roadmap, conceptual architecture, Target Operating Models and Standard Operating Procedures for implementing technology in banks.
- Good understanding of the entire SDLC process-( planning, requirements, design, development, deployment, release management) including appreciation of Agile and DevOps concepts that shapes these SDLC processes
- Great communication skills and experience in using advanced features of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in working closely with Banking CIOs/ IT Senior Executives, Banking Product Management and Operations Teams, Solution Architects, Technical Architects and Application Development Teams in an advisory / consulting role.
2 – Accounting :
Job Offers For Accounting :
1 – Accounting and Finance Associate
Job Description :
Job Location :
Oklahoma City Office – Oklahoma City, OK
Assist Accounting and Commissions Team Lead, Accounting Manager, and Director of Accounting in the day to day activities of the Booked Sales and Commissions Team with the calculation and reporting of sales activity and commissions.
· Update, analyze and report company sales activity
· Maintain a backlog of company sales history
· Prepare, review and audit sales representative commissions and bonuses
· Maintain and create timely and meaningful reports and analysis for sales and operations management as well as executives
· Perform other ad hoc duties as requested, directed or assigned to meet business needs
· Calculation of monthly commissions
· Answer incoming calls and / or emails from customers, specialists, or sales reps in a timely manner
· Maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management
· Assist with special projects as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Education / Certification :
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Bachelors degree in accounting (preferred)
Skills and Abilities :
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Problem solver
· Detail oriented with high level of attention
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to complete a task or project, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
2 – Corporate Accounting Controller – Accounting Systems
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets.
Responsible for all consolidated internal reporting, forecasting, and oversight of financial systems related to reporting and forecasting.
Participates in quarterly end earnings release, board of director reporting, month end close and monthly management reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare and review monthly and quarterly financial results, including key financial statements, press release tables, external filing disclosures, Board of Director slides, and management books
· Participate in month end close with oversight and reconciliation of the GL interfaces, Oracle chart of account maintenance, and Oracle general user troubleshooting
· Prepare and coordinate the quarterly forecast and prepare consolidated outlook schedules for management
· Prepare and coordinate the quarterly estimate and prepare consolidated estimate schedules for management
· Model bonus compensation metric targets and outlooks
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
· A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
· 10 or more years of progressive business experience
· Strong understanding of accounting and accounting systems
· Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
· Able to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple assignments at the same time
· Professional individual with excellent customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
· Administrative experience in Hyperion Planning, EPMA, and ASO applications is preferred